Thursday 10 March 2011

Android...lack of Enterprise security.


I have been enjoying using Android on my phone since I hacked my Windows HTC HD2 to run Android 2.2.

Now on the Nexus S with 2.3.3, however I do really miss the security I got from Windows Mobile 6.5. Why can't Android still do full encryption of the device?

Also the ability to look after what I could and could not do on the device's hardware and software through Exchange was useful, including remote wipe.

I hope Android do catch up soon and develop for the Enterprise security market soon.

If it was not for the multitude of Apps within Android I would have gone back

Even the IPhone has been sent in for FIPS 140-2 evaluation for its Cryptography.

Come on Google you are better than this.

I hope.


No comments:

Post a Comment